Trusted by 100+ companies throughout Australia
We don't want to just 'do your marketing'. Our M.O. is to be your marketing partner - immersing ourselves in your brand,
sharing your vision & passion and marketing with your business goals, front of mind!
The marketplace is crowded and organic search is becoming more and more competitive. Let's help your business stand out from the noise. Our expert SEO strategists have a proven track record on delivering fantastic results!
Join 100+ happy customers throughout Australia
who are working with Digital Nomads HQ
To make the most informed decision for your business, we have answered some of the most common agency questions.
DNHQ’s point of difference is the level of genuine care for you and your business. We are a locally owned and operated business so, we get it! We understand the peaks and troughs, we share your urgency to succeed so we take the time to get to know you, your brand, and your business goals and objectives.
We are inspired to be creative with your marketing – every account is approached with fresh eyes. We are also not afraid to tell you what you need, not just what you want to hear.
Today digital marketing is a complex task, with thousands of different tools and platforms to help companies grow their businesses online. Analytics software such as Google Analytics helps track activity on a website while advertising software from Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn delivers the right message to the right person at the right time.
Digital marketing is communication with customers through their preferred digital device. Digital Marketing can be broken down into three main sub-categories: paid, earned, and owned media.
Earned Media comes from publicity gained by having your content shared on social networks, blogs, websites or by media outlets.
Owned Media comes primarily from the company itself wherever they post an update online to talk about themselves which appears on other websites via RSS or API feeds.
The goal of digital marketing is to create a “connection” between the brand/business and the consumer that is made.
Looking for an agency based in Australia? You’ve come to the right place. Our team is available on the Sunshine Coast and ready for strategy meetings or consultations!
We can also be accessed remotely for those throughout Australia and unable to drop by our head office.
Given the advent of the digital world, a website is now a necessity for all businesses, large and small. If your business does not have a website, it is difficult for prospective customers to find your products and services online which essentially translates to lost opportunities for your business.
Your website should be a reflection of your business and the cornerstone of your business’ marketing activities. A professional website not only allows you to reach prospective customers online, but it also builds credibility for your brand. This is because a website provides your business with the opportunity to tell your customers why they should trust your services or products.
Improve brand awareness, attract new customers and reiterate the credibility of your business with a professionally designed website.
From small businesses, to non-profits and international franchises, everyone comes to us to grow their website. Our SEO team work with a range of companies in a host of colourful industries.
We understand that goals are different for every business. Our bespoke services ensure that no matter the size or industry of your business, your SEO goals are met.
1. Understand your business needs and wants: When you’re starting a company it can be hard to know all of the services and tools that you may require upon start up.
It is important for you to identify what makes sense for your business right now and what should be considered for future plans.
2. Define your budget: Just like any other service, digital marketing solutions can be tailored towards your budget. It is helpful to understand your budget and expectations up front to ensure we can align with your company goals and KPI’s.
3. Define your timeframe: Understanding the timeframe that you have to work with will also help narrow down the list of potential agencies. For example, if you are planning to scale quickly, it will make sense to look for an agency that has expertise working with fast-growth companies and can be agile in its response.
4. Ask yourself what you need help with? You may not have all of the answers to this question right now, but figuring out your current digital marketing skill level will help with determining which agencies to contact and how much time you will need to spend with them.
5. What is your main objective: It may be better for larger businesses to seek out a long-term digital marketing partner, whereas smaller businesses may just want some one-time assistance with strategy or implementation of a particular project or campaign.
At Digital Nomads HQ, we provide monthly reports along with account manager insights, to help all clients understand progression month on month.
Our Reports Include;
Cost analysis on any active digital marketing campaigns being provided
(For SEO) Positions in search rankings for all keywords, Desktop, Mobile & Local GMB
Comparisons between campaign periods along with A/B testing insights.
We share reports with our clients once a month. However, we can increase this reporting frequency to your campaign needs. Along with this we can provide live dashboard access for specific marketing campaigns for daily insight and updates.
Fill in your details below to get your free guide.